Medicated Facials and facial masks are popular products, especially for those who have sensitive skin. Medicated Facials help in peeling off layers of dead cells without triggering any response from the skin.
Medicated facials are not the regular beauty salon facials. Medicated facials use a mixture of medicated products suited for your skin type which penetrates the deeper layers of skin to make your skin soft and supple. For a long-lasting result, multiple sessions are required.
· We at Clear Skin Centre, the procedure is performed by our qualified and trained doctors under the guidance of our dermatologist after assessing your skin type
· The best and right products are selected for your skin depending upon the climate; with all safe and effective measures.
· The procedure usually takes around 1 hour.
However, the results are instant and usually last for 2 weeks.
We offer various types of medicated facials as mentioned below:
1. Whitening or brightening Facial: for a fairer look. However, a combination of peels works excellent with instant results. They work together to suppress and block the melanin production as well as lightening the existing pigmentation.
2. Oxy facial: The oxy facial treatment applies pure, pressurized oxygen onto the skin followed by cleansing with normal saline to exfoliate the skin and helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It even reaches deeper layers of the skin to increase the production of collagen, makes the skin healthier, and restores the youngness.
3. Toning Facial: To improve your skin tone and reduce early signs of aging. This treatment effectively reduces the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin (sagging skin). Serum and Wrinkle Control cream helps to create the ultimate experience and, your skin becomes tighter and younger.
4. Hydra Facial: to restore your dry, dull, or dehydrated skin. It is a combination of mild exfoliation, suction, and infusions, leaving the skin a clean and fresh look. It is well suited for slightly oily and dull skin.
5. Anti-acne Facial: for acne-prone skin. We use a series of advanced anti-acne serums and cleansers, the treatment minimizes acne inflammation and reduces the amount of white or blackheads, soon after the treatment, your acne will begin to get better
6. Laser facial: Also called Photo Facials, Laser toning, or Laser bleaching: for tanned and uneven skin tone.
7. Under-eye facial: The ideal treatment for treating dark circles, wrinkles, and reducing puffiness around the eyes, our anti-aging eye treatment uses intense activators to reduce these unwanted signs. It’s combined with special therapy for youthful eyes. For efficient and maximal results, multiple sessions are usually recommended.